Where does the corruption begin? Its from us “aam junta”. We
1. Give in to the extra bucks demands of gas delivery boys-they challenge us to complain directly to gas companies on countering.
2. Shell out extra bucks for the treatments in hospitals, as we fear for life/health.
3. Without questioning the bribing, get a document done in government offices
4. Consume few “branded” products, whatever their prices are
5. Staying silent on the burning issues where we are supposed to stand up and speak up
And so on.
What makes us give up? We know there is no higher authority who can rectify it.